This program provides substance abuse services to all Tribal members, their families, Kalispel Tribal Employees, as well as to the community, in order to strive to fulfill the vision of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. The purpose of this outreach is for participants to learn about healthy and active lifestyle for a long and prosperous life.
- Assessments for both substance abuse and problem gambling
- Intensive outpatient and outpatient treatment groups
- Individual counseling
- Substance abuse treatment
- Deferred prosecution treatment and court ordered
- DUI treatment
- Tobacco cessation
- Substance abuse outreach
- Department of transportation assessments (SAP)
24-Hour Behavioral Health Advice Line
Camas Path has an advice line for all employees, Kalispel Tribal members, and current clients.
This phone is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays.